Use the button below to login to our patient portal
Our Notice of Privacy Practices describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. It is given to all new patients, and a copy is available upon request.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Picture ID
- Patient's insurance card
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
- Information about patient's medical and surgical history
- Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records
- Authorization for Release of Information
- Patient History Form
- Patient Information Form
- Patient Information Request
- Request for Email Communication
- Request Medical Records For A Provider
Payment and Insurance
Columbia Urological Associates, P.A. is a provider for Medicare and most major insurance plans. We also provide insurance billing. Anything not covered by insurance is your responsibility.
We request payment at the time of your appointment for services that are not covered by insurance. Your insurance company may also require you to pay a co-payment at the time of your appointment. When necessary, our staff will work closely with patients who require a payment plan.
If you have any questions regarding which insurance plans we accept or any patient billing concerns, please call us at 803.771.7116. Questions regarding your coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
- Palmetto Baptist Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Baptist Parkridge